Our smart mock ups are simple, and easy for all to use in Adobe Photo Shop. Here is a simple video going through the process from downloading to editing the smart mock up. We are also currently working on a Canva, Illustrator and Affinty smart mock up version which will be added as we create them.
- Once you purchase your smart mock up you will be sent a file download link, download the file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, unzip the file to reveal the JPEG and PSD files inside.
- Open the PSD file with Adobe Photoshop, and you will see on the left hand side the components.
- Each Smart Mock up comes with a number of backgrounds, but the file is set up so you can drag and drop your own backgrounds in there.
- When you edit the smart object, only use the layers available for editing (listed with “Click here to edit”)
- If you use other layers, you could remove vital components and risk breaking the file.
- You can insert your design to the smart object layer, and save – then you’ll be able to export your image.
Please reach out if you have any questions!