Terms of Service.
All care is taken in the preparation of the information and published materials on this site. Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permissible by law, Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for any expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damages) or costs which might be incurred as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason. If you have any concerns regarding the content of the Website, please contact Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd.
We offer shipping Australia wide, and soon will be adding shipping to New Zealand. Shipping transit times are used as a guide, and we ship using Australia Post and Startrack predominately, however, when orders are large we reserve the right to use a different shipping provider.
- Standard delivery is FREE for retail orders orders AU $150 or over, and $9.90 for orders up to $50, and $15.90 for orders between $50.01 and $150.
- Delivery estimates:
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC metro: 3-5 business days
- SA and TAS metro: 1-5 business days
- WA, NT metro: 5-8 business days
- All regional areas: add 1-2 business days to metro estimates (deliveries may be made to the closest post office for some regional locations)
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Requests for delivery on specific days cannot be guaranteed when standard shipping is selected, however we will always do our best to aim for delivery on the requested date.
- We currently have an express shipping option, however, due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, we cannot guarantee express delivery by our supplier.
- Available to areas for AU $25.95.
- The majority of express orders placed before 1pm (Adelaide Time) Monday to Friday are shipped the same day, however this is not guaranteed.
- Deliveries to some regional locations may take 2-4 business days for delivery and deliveries may be made to the closest post office.
Requests for delivery on specific days cannot be guaranteed when express delivery is selected, however we will always do our best to aim for delivery on the requested date.
Last updated October 31, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to our postage address provided. Please note: you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Any item which has been used/opened.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
0407 288 949 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We respect your privacy
- Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about
2. Collection of personal information
- Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
- Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional, almostmaybegiftco.com.au its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
- Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 8 Boronia Court, Mount Barker, South Australia, We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
(a) When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.amgc.tfpromos.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
(c) Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
This policy has been approved by Brad Noble, Director of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional on March 1, 2021.
Terms & Conditions
1. About the Website
- Welcome to almostmaybegiftco.com.au (the ‘Website’). The Website Graphic Design, Web Development and Promotional Branding (the ‘Services’).
- The Website is operated by Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. (ACN 640 989 484). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. . Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. in the user interface.
3. Registration to use the Services
- In order to access the Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account’).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Preferred username
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- You warrant that any information you give to Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member ‘) and agree to be bound by the
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. ; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the
4. Your obligations as a Member
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. ;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Appropriate legal action will be taken by Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee’) by way of:
- Electronic funds transfer (‘EFT ‘) into our nominated bank account
- Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card’)
- PayPal (‘PayPal’)
- Direct Debit (‘GoCardless’)
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Square and In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Square and GoCardless terms and conditions which are available on their website.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services
- You agree and acknowledge that Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. can vary the Services Fee at any time.
6. Refund Policy
Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. will only provide you with a refund of the Services Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund’).
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. are subject to The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. , who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial
Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. .
- Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
9. General Disclaimer
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the Services is at your own Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. ) referred to on the Website, includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. ; and the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your
10. Limitation of liability
- Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co.’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. , its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
11. Termination of Contract
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. as set out below.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- not renewing the Subscription prior to the end of the Subscription Period;
- providing Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. with 30 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. has made this option available to you.
Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
- Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you do not renew the Subscription at the end of the Subscription Period;
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. is required to do so by law;
- the provision of the Services to you by Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. is, in the opinion of Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. , no longer commercially viable.
- Subject to local applicable laws, Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Mr. Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. ‘s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- You agree to indemnify Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. , its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
13. Dispute Resolution
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute’) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice (‘ Notice’) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties’) must:
- Within 5 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 5 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the………………………………. or his or her nominee;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation; The mediation will be held in Mount Barker,
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
Termination of Mediation:
If yes have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
14. Venue and Jurisdiction
- The Services offered by Noble Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Tex Furkins Promotional & Almost Maybe Gift Co. is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of South Australia, Australia.
15. Governing Law
- The Terms are governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of South Australia, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.